Join Our Team
We welcome applications for our warehouse, business support and IT development roles.
Vdepot’s team has grown rapidly in recent years and we’re showing no signs of slowing down. Our clients are also experiencing exponential success, with our fulfilment services enabling them to accelerate their business growth.
By working with Vdepot, you get to work with a variety of innovative brands, knowing that you’re playing a part in their success stories.
We pride ourselves on providing a professional, efficient and approachable service to all of our clients. We’re looking for team members who value these same things, working with attention to detail and plenty of enthusiasm. In return, you can expect from us:
Due to our location, applicants should have their own means of transport.
Warehouse Operative Roles – Pick & Pack
We are looking for enthusiastic and reliable colleagues to join our friendly fulfilment team at Vdepot.
Temporary, permanent, full-time and part-time roles are available.
We store, pick, pack and despatch a wide range of products on behalf of our customers and pride ourselves on our excellent service.
Day to day tasks include:
- Picking, packing and dispatching orders
- Booking stock onto our inventory management system
- Inspecting products for damage
- Helping to load/unload goods onto vans and lorries
- Moving products around with/without lifting apparatus as necessary
- Keeping the work environment clean, tidy, and safe
We welcome people with a ‘can do’ attitude who are happy to hop from one activity to another as needed. Previous experience in a warehouse environment is a bonus but not a requirement as training will be provided. However, the following attributes are essential to the role:
- A keen eye for detail, as accuracy is key to what we do
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Initiative when working independently
- Physical fitness (heavy lifting is a regular part of the job)
Vdepot is expanding and currently operates from one site in Colton and another at Scottow (formerly RAF Coltishall). Applications for either/both locations are welcome, with full-time and part-time positions available.
Please note that all employees will be required to wear provided PPE equipment (face masks and/or shields), regularly sanitise their hands and respect social distancing guidelines at all times.
To apply or discuss the role further, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.